FOR HELP TO STAY CURRENT OR REDUCE YOUR MORTGAGE PAYMENT
American Finance House LARIBA. (“LARIBA”, “We” or “Us”) understands that sometimes, despite the best planning, circumstances change and assistance is needed. If you (“LARIBA customer”) need help to stay current or reduce your payment, please let us know as soon as possible. There are programs available based on your specific circumstances including the following:
- Making Home Affordable Program (HAMP): This program allows you to reduce your payment through refinancing or modification. More information is available on www.makinghomeaffordable.gov;
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA): This program offers negotiated Short Sales or Deeds-in-Lieu of Foreclosure (DIL) to help you avoid foreclosures;
- HOPE NOW Program (www.HOPENOW.com): This program offers a homeowners’ a special refinancing hotline at 1-888-995-HOPE (4673); or
- HUD’s Free Home Counseling: Offers free or low cost credit counseling for clients facing foreclosure (www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hccprof14.cfm). To find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency, call (800) 569-4287, TDD (800) 877-8339.
The HAMP and HAFA programs can be accessed through LARIBA. Please call us at (888) 256-4221 or (626) 449-4401 ext.112 or 128 for more information.
The following documentation is required to seek help under the HAMP or HAFA programs:
- Request for Modification and Affidavit. Copy can be obtained from the following Link: https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/mha/mhamod/pdf/rma.pdf
- Form 4506-T. Copy can be obtained from the following Link: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506tez.pdf
- Two most recent pay stub for each applicant (covering most recent 30 days)
- Copy of most recent bank statements and investment/IRA accounts
- Copy of tax returns and W2s for most recent 2 years
- Copy of Other income such as social security, disability income, etc., if applicable
- If self-employed, copy of business tax returns for most recent 2 years and current year interim business financial statement
- Copy of your most recent property tax bill
- Copy of your most recent hazard insurance (fire, flood, etc.) bill
- Copy of most recent Home Owners Association (HOA) statement, if applicable
We are dedicated to serving your financing needs and helping you stay current on your home payment. The earlier you contact us, the more options we have to help.