- LARIBA financing is potentially in harmony with the best of American virtue and values.
It offers many benefits for civil society and community in a world where many are excluded
from credit and finance.
- LARIBA mortgage financing is feasible in the USA if done strategically to satisfy the
laws of the Shari'aa and those of the USA.
- The initial market for LARIBA mortgage is that of the LARIBA Puritans who accumulated a
sizeable down payment but is not able to afford the full price. The market size is crudely
estimated to be 7,500 households in the USA.
- Involvement with the community on the grassroots level provides the safest way to
finance and put in effect the "know your client" rule.
- Long term (15 or 30 year mortgages) may offer the buyer an easy monthly payment but it
also indirectly enhances the clients going deeper in debt. It is the responsibility of the
LARIBA banker to rid people of debt in order to live freely. The LARIBA model helps pay
off the debt faster. It is the most suitable in the American mobile society that changes
residences or refinances once every 5 to 8 years.
- LARIBA mortgages and financing brings real life into the Community Reinvestment Act
stipulated by the American banking regulations.
- A savings program for the future generations is needed to save a sizeable down payment
for the children first home. This approach is used for savings for Hajj (pilgrimage) in
Malaysia (Tabung Hajj.)
- LARIBA mortgage can best survive and grow under the protection and scrutiny of the
American banking, monetary and financial laws.